GSMA’s registration partner can provide you with a Visa Support Letter for you to submit along with your visa application, should it be required.
Please note your registration must be complete and full payment must be received before your Visa Support Letter will be issued please contact [email protected] if you require one.
Neither the GSMA nor our registration partner take responsibility for the issuance of visas. It is the responsibility of attendees to ensure they allow sufficient time for processing the support letter or visa prior to travel to the event.
If you do not require a visa, please do not apply for visa support. We will not issue a Visa Support Letter to attendees from countries that do not require one.
Note: We are unable to provide assistance with visa applications beyond supplying the Support letter. Only fully paid and/or complimentary registrations will be granted Visa Support Letters. For additional information please review the event Terms & Conditions
Please see below how to obtain a Visa Support Letter:
- Visa Support Letter requests are processed shortly following full completion of your registration.
- Visa Support Letters will only be issued for the period of the event and for entry into. No other date requests or countries will be supported.
- It is recommended that you check the full requirements for a visa application, allowing plenty of time to provide the necessary documentation from the institution the application is being processed through.
- Information provided and visa issuance is beyond GSMA’s control. GSMA are not liable for visa processing and issuance / outcome.
- Cost of any hardcopy sending to be carried and arranged by yourself. Hardcopies can only be provided under exceptional circumstances.
- We can provide assistance with Support letters to Registered Attendees only.
- The above terms apply to both attendees and exhibitors.
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for cancellation conditions. There is a no refund policy in place. GSMA will not refund registration fees in cases of applicant’s failure to obtain a visa.
- The U.S. government recommends you reach out to your local United States Embassy or Consulate-General first for travel information. In addition, they provide information on U.S. visa requirements https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html
Should you need any further assistance please contact: [email protected]
If you need further information about visa requirements please click here.